Leaving Our Mark Giving Campaign
Each member of the Class of 2013 has left his or her own unique mark on the University of Virginia School of Medicine. Now, before you receive your degree and head off to residency, you can help the Class of 2013 leave its own indelible mark.
The Medical Alumni Association and Medical School Foundation (MAA/MSF) is teaming up with the class to host the Leaving Our Mark giving campaign. Make your gift today and start your support of future students and the UVA School of Medicine!
About the campaign:
- The suggested donation is $25, but there is no minimum contribution requirement. Every gift counts.
- The campaign runs through March 31, 2013.
- Funds raised during the campaign will benefit the Medical Alumni Association and Medical School Foundation’s Annual Fund.
- Your final class giving percentage will be engraved on a brick and placed in the courtyard at the Medical Alumni Headquarters at 1111 West Main Street. If your class reaches 75% participation, you will be acknowledged with a large limestone in place of the standard red brick.
- To encourage your continued support of the Annual Fund, we have created the 4 for 4th Years Pledge. In addition to making your outright gift this March, you can pledge to make that same $25 gift each year for four consecutive years after graduation. You will receive pledge reminders in March. As long as you fulfill your pledge payments each year, you will not be solicited for additional Annual Fund contributions for the duration of the pledge. To sign up, simply type “PLEDGE” in the message section of the online giving form.
Thank you for your participation. Every gift counts!