Congratulations to the Class of 2016 for achieving an 87% participation rate on their giving campaign!
Leaving Our Mark: Class of 2017 Juliana Porter Scholarship Fund Giving Campaign
Each year, the University of Virginia Medical Alumni Association and Medical School Foundation teams up with the School of Medicine’s graduating class to host the Leaving Our Mark giving campaign. It is a very permanent way for graduating students to show their support for the school before receiving their degrees and moving on to their residencies.
About the campaign:
- The suggested donation is $25, but there is no minimum contribution requirement. Every gift counts.
- The campaign for the Class of 2017 runs through June 30, 2017.
- Funds raised during the 2017 campaign will benefit the Juliana Porter Scholarship Fund.
- The final class giving percentage will be engraved on a brick and placed in the courtyard at the Medical Alumni Headquarters at 1111 West Main Street. If the class reaches 75% participation, this achievement will be acknowledged with a large limestone in place of the standard red brick.
- In addition to making an outright gift in March, students can pledge to make that same gift each year for four consecutive years after graduation. Donors will receive pledge reminders in March. To sign up, simply type “PLEDGE” in the message section of the online giving form.
Every gift counts! Make a gift today.