2020 Annual Business Meeting
The Annual Business Meeting of the UVA Medical Alumni Association will be held on Friday, April 24, 2020. The meeting will be held via Zoom web conference and will begin promptly at 2:00 p.m.
It is very important you attend. However, if you are unable to attend in person, please complete and return the enclosed proxy in the envelope provided, or vote by proxy online.
In accordance with article II, section #3 of the by-laws, notice is hereby given that the term of the following officer and board member expires at the annual meeting:
- Thomas W. Eppes, Jr., MD ’78 – President
- Wendy S. Davis, MD ’81 – Past President
- Kevan E. VanLandingham, MD ’85 – President Elect
The nominating committee has made the following recommendations for election:
- For election as President for a one-year term expiring in 2021: Kevan E. VanLandingham, MD ’85
- For election as President-Elect for a one-year term expiring in 2021: Joel E. Bruce, MD ‘87
- For election as Secretary for a one-year term expiring in 2021: Paige K. Powers, MD ’96
- For election to the Board of Directors for a term expiring in 2023: Colston F. McEvoy, MD ‘87; Cameron Muir, MD ‘93; Nicole F. Parkerson, MD ‘97; LaTonya D. Russell, MD ‘06; and Keith A. Warren, MD ‘88.
The nominating committee has reported that one officer and four members are eligible for re-election. Accordingly, its recommendations are as follows:
- For re-election as Treasurer for a one-year term expiring in 2021: Meg Graham Keeley, MD ‘92
- For re-election to the Board of Directors for a term expiring in 2023: Roberta L. DeBiasi, MD ‘92