The Keats Society is the alumni society of UVA’s Department of Radiology and Medical Imaging. You can support the Department of Radiology with a gift to the following areas:
- Alan H. Matsumoto, MD, and Julie A. Matsumoto, MD, Endowed Fund: provides funding to advance innovation, clinical programs, and education in diagnostic and interventional radiology and imaging sciences at the University of Virginia.
- The Keats Society Fund: provides general support for the Keats Society’s programs and activities to support current and former trainees
- The Keats Society Endowment for Resident Education: provides funds to help meet the educational expenses incurred by Department of Radiology and Medical Imaging residents and fellows
- Eduard and Francesca de Lange UVA Radiology Resident Diversity and Inclusion Fund: Dr. de Lange and his wife, Francesca, have established a fund to provide support for a diversity leadership program within the radiology residency program. One Diversity Representative per class will be selected to help further diversity efforts within the department and the health system as a whole. Learn more here.
- Spencer B. Gay, MD Resident International Educational Fund: In recognition of Dr. Gay’s ongoing commitment to bringing Radiology and Global Health together, the graduating radiology residents established this fund in his honor in 2014. The fund provides for up to two residents per class to participate in a radiology global health partnership during their residency experience. Learn more here.