Topics in Global Women’s Health
The University of Virginia Center for Global Health Equity will present “Topics in Global Women’s Health” featuring Timothy R.B. Johnson, MD ’75, AM, FACOG on April 22. Johnson is the Arthur F. Thurnau Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Women’s and Gender Studies, Center for Bioethics and Social Sciences in Medicine, and faculty associate for Global Reach at the University of Michigan.
This event is intended to facilitated discussion of topics including:
- Overview of Global Women’s Health
- Current status of global women’s health
- Challenges of COVID 19 and GWH
- Global academic capacity building (“Michigan Model”)
- Global (Reproductive) health ethics
Registration is required. This event will take place via Zoom.