Honorary and Memorial Gifts
Honorary and memorial donations to the UVA Medical School Foundation allow donors to acknowledge family, friends and loves ones and also provide meaningful support the UVA School of Medicine.
- In Honor Of gifts recognize a living individual to express appreciation or celebrate a special occasion.
- In Memory Of gifts recognize an individual who has passed away and are often requested by the family in lieu of flowers.
Gifts to support the School of Medicine can be made to any fund that is managed by the UVA Medical School Foundation. Please use the following links when including online giving instructions to potential donors:
- Annual Fund – https://www.givecampus.com/sap692
- Class funds and scholarships – https://www.givecampus.com/sap692
- Department funds – https://www.givecampus.com/q3kyx3
To receive a customized online giving link for gifts to a specific designation, please contact us.
When completing the online gift form, donors simply need to choose the Designation for their gift and then include the name of the person being honored of remembered in the In Honor Of or In Memory Of field.
Honorary and memorial gifts can also be made by mail, with the designation and name of person being recognized included with the donation. Check should be made payable to the UVA Medical School Foundation:
University of Virginia Medical School Foundation
P.O. Box 37963
Boone, Iowa 50037
Thank you for your interest in honorary and memorial gifts and supporting the School of Medicine. If you have any questions, please contact us.