Virginia Medicine Fall 2019
The UVA Medical Alumni Association is pleased to present the first issue of Virginia Medicine (formerly Vitals). In this issue:
- Beyond the Classroom – Programs at the School of Medicine are offering real-world experiences in the community and in the lab, providing students with avenues for practical applications that can’t be found in lectures and textbooks.
- Doctor Hoo – Read about ChrisAnna Mink, MD ’83, who is currently working as a child health reporter for The Modesto Bee.
- In Training – Meet Evan Rajadhyaksha, SMD’20, a fourth-year medical student who has wanted to be a pediatrician since he was 4 years old.
- Discovery – Highlights from UVA Health and the School of Medicine.
- Class Notes – Our expanded section of personal and professional news shared by alumni of the School of Medicine.
- Recent Events – See photos from the BIMS Alumni and MD Alumni Reunion Weekends, White Coat Ceremony and Graduation.
The Fall 2019 issue is available online now. Read it on your computer or tablet today. You can opt-in to the printed version of future issues or view past issues here.